Another topic I could use for my literary essay would be the English class that i was most interested in. After my sophomore year of high school I earned all good passing grades in English courses, but i wasn't very interested in the classes. My senior year of high school I took a English class, and the first two weeks of school I wanted to transfer out of that class. At first I felt like I was going to dislike the teacher, and it was going to be a very boring class. I tried to switch my class but it didn't work and I was stuck with the classes I had. After about the first month of school I really enjoyed my English class. We always talked about interesting topics, and my teacher turned out to be one of the coolest and best teachers I've had.
Finally the last topic I could use for my literary essay would be my struggles on learning my languages. English is my first language, and is the language is always speak when I am at home or out. Both of my parents speak perfect English, but they both know multiple languages. My mother is Puerto Rican so she started speaking Spanish at a very young age. My father was born in Serbia, and traveled all throughout Europe on his route to the United States so he knows many European languages. I try to learn these languages as much as possible, but it hasn't been easy. I have been Spanish courses in high school, but it always seems after I am done with the class I forget everything I have learned. I try to listen in on conversations to pick up a few words and learn new things. Even with the languages being spoken around me it is still difficult it learn them.
No comments:
Post a Comment