Friday, March 2, 2012

Assignment #7

Yes I feel I am making progress on my goal for this class. My goal was to be overall a better writer, and I feel I am making progress. I have learned to better structure my sentences and paragraphs. Also how to better organize my paper. I also learned how to identify a thesis, and also create my own thesis easier.

One aspect of writing that has been particularly helpful to me is peer review. Before this semester I thought peer review was pretty pointless. I felt as it didn't help my writing at all, and was a waste of time. Throughout this semester I have learned peer review is a great process that can better your paper and you as a writer.

No, we are given papers to write on specific topics, and we do work in between our writing process too. After  given our topics to write our papers on we do in class work related to the topics. The in class work helps get a better understanding of what we our writing on and prepares us for our writing process.

My writing process has pretty much stayed the same throughout the semester. The biggest difference would have to be the way I review my paper after I am done typing. I look over my paper more carefully, and now I am open to peer review. The biggest change in my writing would be a new post writing process.

Yes I think my writing skills have improved throughout this semester. I think I structure my sentences better, and also have better structured paragraphs. Also I revise my paper better to get a better final end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment