Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Assignment #11

While writing i tend to make a lot of grammatical errors. I was never so good at grammar throughout elementary school and high school. I have gotten better since I have been in college. Another error I tend to make is misplacing sentences. Sometimes I put sentences in the wrong spot, and they would sound better if I placed them somewhere else. Lastly the biggest error I make while writing my papers is procrastinating. I tend to procrastinate and end up with a whole paper to write the night before it is due.

My grammatical errors can be fixed if I revise my paper and really look into each sentence. Sometimes I tend to use run-on sentences and comma splices. The time I have spent in writing classes during college I have been more aware of my errors, and I have found better methods to fix them. I have also learned how to not make errors in the first place and use punctuation correctly.

My misplacing sentences error can also be fixed through reviewing my paper. While rereading my papers I have found may sentences out of place and moved them around to sound better. Peer review also helps with this error.

Procrastination is just something I have to work at myself. Hopefully I can fix this huge error as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment