Friday, April 13, 2012

Assignment #9

What I have enjoyed most about my college experience so far is the freedom. In college you are not treated like a baby anymore. Professors let you make your own decision, and its up to you to either sink or swim. It is also your choice to go to class or not. In high school you were forced to go to class, or if you cut a class you got in trouble for it. College allows every student to make their own decisions and be responsible.

The least best experience I have had during college would have to be interacting with my college community. There is not much to do on campus. When i'm on campus I just go to class then I leave right after i'm done with all my classes. The biggest reason I don't stay on campus and get involved with activities on campus is because I also work. Work occupies a lot of my time, so i don't have much time to chill on campus for that long. With all that said the least best thing I have experience thus far would be really experiencing hanging  out in a college community, and taking part in activities on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment